Everyone wants to be happy. But many fail in their quest to find that elusive prize because they are looking in the wrong places. Because to fully experience that happiness, we must build on that foundation in practical ways. I found this list of Ten Rules for Happier Living:
1. Give something away.
2. Do a kindness.
3. Give thanks always.
4. Work with vim and vigor .
5. Visit the elderly and learn from their experience.
6. Look intently into the face of a baby and marvel.
7. Laugh often – it’s life lubricant.
8. Pray to know God’s way.
9. Plan as though you will live forever—you will.
10. Live as though today is your last day on earth.